Performance, Load, and Stress Testing 2 Day Bootcamp
Performance, load and stress testing have different goals and different methods. Learn from software testing experts what these tests are and how they should be approached.
This course provides an introduction to the complexities of software performance testing and delivers testing skills that participants can immediately apply back on the job. Using a real-world case study, you will encounter issues, decisions, and testing experiences comparable to those in your own work environment. Working through a series of discussion-based exercises—individually, in small teams, or as a group—you develop a workable strategy for performance testing an application/system. The focus of the exercises is on analysis of a situation and understanding the planning and design issues associated with performance testing. This course is focused on using a cloud based load testing tools.
- Understand the performance testing process: planning, preparation, execution, and reporting
- Relate performance testing to the development process
- Understand performance goals and objectives
- Learn how to deal with environment and architecture issues
- Define operational profiles and load definitions
- Understand and select the various types of performance tests
- Define and select appropriate measurements
- Create a Load Testing Script
- Execute Load Testing
- Analyze Test Results
Performance Testing Process
Infrastructure and Architecture
Designing the Test
Who Should Attend
System testers, system designers, system tuners, software engineers, quality assurance professionals, and project leaders who are involved in systems testing can benefit from this course. A working knowledge of system testing and quality assurance fundamentals is assumed, but no specific technical background (e.g., UNIX, TCP/IP) is required. This course is for beginning to intermediate skill levels relating to software performance testing.
|Class Daily Schedule
Morning Session 9:00am–12:00pm
Afternoon Session 1:00–5:00pm
Times represent the typical daily schedule. Please confirm your schedule at registration.
|Training Course Fee Includes