System Integration Testing
System Integration testing must be executed on combined individual software modules to validate functional, performance and reliability. It’s often assumed that if Unit Testing completes successfully, individual components can be combined without issue into a working system. Unfortunately, one component that functions incorrectly can affect another component and, if undetected at a later stage of development, could lead to serious issues with the delivery. This reinforces the need for in-depth system-level analysis performed before moving to the next step in the quality assurance lifecycle.
When done right, System Integration Testing ensures that interrelated systems exchange data flawlessly. It also verifies that all connecting applications operate as designed in a single controlled environment. A successful integration test cycle requires careful coordination across multiple applications to validate that all systems have been integrated successfully. It validates that runs between systems and sub-systems produce expected results. Our System Integration testers can help you:
- Test earlier, smarter, and faster – Increase your application’s quality by using SQA Solution’s experienced System Integration testing resources throughout your application development cycle.
- Find critical issues earlier – Accelerate your Time-to-Market by preventing delays that are caused by issues normally found late in the cycle. Bugs detected and fixed early are less expensive, keeping your project quality up and costs down.
- Pay only for what you need – Minimize testing costs by leveraging SQA Solution’s On-Demand delivery model. This allows you to tailor your testing solutions so you can focus your budget dollars where they’re most needed.
SQA Solution’s System Integration testing ensures that the communication of two or more components produces results that satisfy functional requirements. With our system integration testing services, we ensure that an application functionality check is executed in an integrated environment with thorough module testing and wide-ranging interaction with external systems. Our System Integration Testing methodology offers two diverse phases:
- Phase 1 – Creation and execution of testing with the purpose of using the interface between the components and system.
- Phase 2 – Creation and execution of testing is conducted on the complete integrated system and in a simulated production environment.
SQA Solution’s System Integration test methodology comprises assessments of:
- Cross-server scenarios in client-server and web service applications.
- End-to-end scenarios with multiple applications and solutions.
- Software interoperability with other standards-based solutions.
View Case Studies
To view case studies, please complete your information below:
SQA Solution’s consultants and testers are experienced with full implementations that involve multiple phases of testing, including robust System Integration Testing. Our resources have hands-on expertise delivering the following:
- Test Strategies & Test Plans designed specifically to address your project needs.
- Tools to make your testing streamlined, saving you time and money.
- Recommendations for corrective action.
How SQA Solution Can Help You
Want to learn more about how SQA Solution can help you to evaluate your current System Integration Testing and establish best practices? Contact Us to get detailed information about what’s included in our services.