Localization testing, on location, by locals, in your target markets is the best way to ensure your app is working, understandable and intuitive to the people who will be actually using it. Formatting, language, characters, idioms and other factors can easily slip through translation services.
Properly localizing an app takes a lot more than just translating text. If you want your app to appeal to users in your targeted area, you need to consider factors like:
- Text Formatting: Should the text go left to right, or right to left?
- Phone Numbers & Addresses: Each country has a unique way of formatting phone numbers and addresses. Did you use the right one?
- Conversions: Does your app correctly convert currencies? Does it account for local taxes?
- Links: Did you properly translate and localize all the pages your app links to (such as ‘Terms & Conditions’)?
- Colors: Using the wrong color could mean your links and buttons get ignored.
If you want your app to spread around the world, it’s important to make sure it’s ready for the global roll-out. Localization testing with SQA Solution can help you ensure that your app is fully ready for use.
Your Apps Are Everywhere — Your Testing Should Be Too
Localization Testing for mobile to web apps and beyond, SQA Solution has you covered.
Your app needs to work where your users live, work and play – and that’s exactly where our testers are.
SQA Solution puts your app through rigorous testing using professional testers on real devices across locations and use cases that match your actual users.
Your custom testing team and QA Project Manager are the winning combination to reduce overhead and maximize app quality.
How it works
Fill up a short form with basic information about your project as well as a brief description of your testing needs and specific instructions.
QA Project Manager will get in touch with you over phone or email to clarify any remaining issues. You will also discuss the number of QA needed as well as mobile devices and their OS, deadlines, test plan and any other special requirements that you may have.
Based on the supplied information we will prepare Teaming Agreement for you and will be ready to go.
Our professional QA Engineers and testers will start testing. You will receive all the reported issues submitted into bug-tracking-system so you may continue fixing the issues.
What it costs
Pricing starts as low as $25 per testing hour
Getting started with SQA Solution is more affordable than you may think. Find out how SQA Solution testing services fits into your budget with our form.
What our clients say
What your benefits are
- Test your app on multitudes of real devices with professional testers.
- Pay only for the time spent on testing. No hidden fees, required commitments or fine print.
- Personalize your testing needs and hire SQA Solution On Demand.
- Work directly with QA project manager that will assist you on every step of the process.
- Get results faster and cheaper
- Get testing results as soon as 24 hours after start.
- Appreciate a professionally written bug reports and enhancements.