Stress Testing is a form of software testing that determines the stability of a system and an application’s robustness, availability, and reliability. It also identifies bottlenecks under extreme conditions. SQA Solution’s Stress Testing experts use our state of the art QA Lab, leveraging load testing tools to simulate stress test conditions such as heavy loads, high concurrency, and limited computational resources. Our testing experts help you identify the following: bugs related to synchronization and timing, interlock problems, priority conflicts, and resource loss. Stress testing ensures the proper handling of your software under extreme conditions. We can help you:
- Test earlier, smarter, and faster – Increase your application’s quality by leveraging our experienced Stress Testing resources throughout your application development cycle.
- Find critical issues earlier – Accelerate your Time-to-Market by preventing delays that are caused by issues normally found late in the cycle. Bugs detected and fixed early are less expensive, keeping your project quality up and costs down.
- Pay only for what you need – Minimize testing costs by leveraging SQA Solution’s On-Demand delivery model. This allows you to tailor your testing solutions so you can focus your budget dollars where they’re most needed.
We can help you create Stress Testing solutions that ensure your organization is prepared for a successful launch and ongoing usability. Our services are typically leveraged by companies with the following applications:
- Websites and Web Applications as well as Desktop, Mobile, Facebook, SAP, Reports, and ETL Applications. All industries need systems that meet load and performance requirements. However, websites and web applications, in particular, must be able to handle the high volume of traffic expected when a product is launched, as well as ongoing usability. If you’re expecting a lot of concurrent visitors or users, SQA Solution will help you to identify any load-related weaknesses and assure performance during peak usage before it becomes a problem.
- Limited Internal Resources – Traditional load testing tools or services often burden your in-house resources, especially QA and IT staff. SQA Solution’s Load and Performance experts take care of the heavy lifting by working with you to develop a test strategy and test execution.
View Case Studies
To view case studies, please complete your information below:
SQA Solution’s robust Load and Performance Testing framework uses a well-defined software performance testing methodology and tools. This ensures that products consistently meet performance requirements. Our approach includes performance benchmarking, and provides testing for load, stress, reliability, and scalability testing by leveraging commercial and open-source testing tools.
Key performance metrics we collect during performance testing include:
|Response time||Throughput||Resource utilization|
The SQA Solution engineer assigned to manage your project will help you to determine scope, complexity, and size of the load, as well as determine the best test architecture. We work closely with our clients to develop accurate usage scenarios to develop tests that closely simulate the behavior of real-life users, varying the actions and session lengths of simulated users. Most aspects of a stress test are completely customizable to meet your specific business needs.
SQA Solution’s experts are experienced and have a strong knowledge base leveraging the following Load and Performance tools:
|HP QTP||Silk Performer|
|Segue Silk Test||WebLoad|
|Microsoft Rational Robot||Test Load|
|J Meter||Test Bench|
|Database Opensource Test Suite||Load Tester|
|Load Runner||Http Load|
How SQA Solution Can Help You
Want to learn more about how SQA Solution can help you to create and implement your organization’s Stress Testing strategy? Contact Us to get detailed information about what’s included in our services.