Increase Application Quality
Minimize Testing Costs
SQA Solution’s consultants have proven expertise in testing of Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) applications helping Life Science organizations build software solutions that deliver extensive out-of-the-box pharmaceutical functionality, significantly reducing amount of time it takes to implement and validate LIMS. Our solutions also help increase user acceptance and simplify future system upgrades. LIMS supports laboratory operations such as managing data, samples, lab users, instruments and other resources and are increasingly important as these systems become the main source of records for a lab’s work. As users become critically dependent on these systems, instead of paper based records, any failure can interrupt daily operations. At SQA Solution, we know that it is vitally important to have a validation sound approach ensuring that adequate preparation for potential inspections has taken place and that these systems are reliable enough for continued operations in the laboratory. We can help you validate your LIMS software.
- Testing earlier, smarter, and faster – Increase your application quality by inserting SQA Solution’s experienced Functional Testing resources throughout your application development cycle.
- Finding critical issues earlier – Accelerate your Time-to-Market by preventing delays that are caused by issues found late. Bugs detected and fixed early are less expensive and keep your project quality up and costs down.
- Pay only for what you need – Minimize testing costs leveraging SQA Solution’s On-Demand delivery model allowing you to tailor your testing solution to focus your budget dollars where they’re most needed.
Read more about Test Automation in our Knowledge Center.
If your application hasn’t been tested by SQA Solution, you can’t be sure it’s ready for primetime. Our Quality Assurance services can be leveraged in multiple ways from On-Demand to fully manage outsource solutions, depending on your needs. Our LIMS validation solution may encompass:
- Master Validation Plan – the user’s company is responsible for the production of this document, which includes design and testing needs as well as a detailed validation plan.
- Quality Audit of the Supplier – your company typically visits Autoscribe to ensure that the products we provide meet standards.
- Installation Qualification (IQ) – the user company must validate the installation of the infrastructure hardware and software, Autoscribe outlines instructions for the correct installation of the system, but the IQ looks at version control, security, interfaces to other systems, and the system’s impact on other solutions.
- Operational Qualification (OQ) – typically the longest element of the validation, the OQ verifies that each feature and function of the LIMS operates to the standard outlined in the manufacturing requirements or specifications.
- Performance / Process Qualification (PQ) – usually done by the user company, the PQ proves the LIMS solution’s operational performance, using the customer’s own SOPs, equipment and methodologies.
- Training, Support, Maintenance, Backup and Upgrade Procedures – all of these elements must be documented to prove the viability of the solution going forward.
- Validation Summary Report.
Read more about Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) in our Knowledge Center.
With resources in US, Ukraine, India and Canada SQA Solution’s consultants provide LIMS testing expertise that can be hired on-site to augment your team or as an outsourced model. Our team has both technical skills and business knowledge and extensive experience testing LIMS for Life Science companies.
If your company requires our assistance in this vital validation procedure, please contact SQA Solution today. We’ve partnered with following LIMS organizations:
|Applied Biosystems® SQL*LIMS®||LabWare® LIMS||STARLIMS®|
|LabSys® LIMS||ThermoScientific® ThermoLIMS||Quality Systems International® WinLIMS™|
How SQA Solution Can Help You
Want to learn more about how SQA Solution can help you to create and implement your organization’s LIMS testing strategy? Contact Us to get detailed information about what’s included in our services. Request a quote from us today!