2-Day Boot Camp for Software Testing: Foundation Level Class
Our 2-day Boot Camp for Software Testing is a “how-to” workshop designed for individuals who want to learn how to test software systems. The material is presented in a step-by-step format from building a test plan through the final test report. In this course you will learn test planning, test cases creation, test execution, defect reporting and test summary reporting.
Each step of the testing process includes test templates and checklists. The course begins by having students develop a testing strategy and concludes by running test cases and filing bugs.
This is a beginner level course for an individual who has some IT experience and is interested in learning testing techniques and test methodology.
The workshop attendees will learn software testing techniques, methodology and best practices.
- Define effective software testing fundamentals
- Test Plan
- Test Cases
- Test Execution and Tracking QA progress. Record and analyze test results
- Bugs, Bug life cycle and bug tracking tools
- Define and build an effective test report
Who Should Attend:
- Software Test Managers
- Software Testers
- Software Developers
- Business Analysts
- Project Leaders
Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 6pm (16 hours total); repeats on the 2nd weekend of every other month
- 9:00am – 9:30am Breakfast Social
- 9:30am – 12:00pm Class Time
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm Lunch Break (Bring or Buy your own)
- 1:00pm – 6:00pm Hands-On Testing