+ What is SQA Solution?
SQA Solution is Software Testing and QA company specializing in QA outsourcing QA Staffing and QA Training. Our education program offers courses and workshops on one of the most relevant skills of technology companies in the 21st century: Software Quality Assurance and Testing
All our classes are compatible with a regular work schedule and our campus is conveniently located in the heart of San Francisco Bay Area. This is not your traditional lecture class! Expect a healthy mix of group work, hackathons, one-on-ones with mentors, and a hands-on experience testing a product from end to end.
The instructors are professionals with real-world experience working at renowned tech Companies like SalesForce and Genentech, and other technology start ups.
We have assembled a list of local hiring partners who are eagerly looking for our top students.
+ What is the salary for QA?
According to Glassdoor.com, the median salary for a QA in the San Francisco Bay Area is $95K.
+ What will the program be like?
- Bootcamp modules. Short modules covering both the technical and non-technical skills necessary to succeed in the QA industry.
- Office hours with mentor QA. One-on-one sessions with our mentors to review your portfolio and aid with a job search. All our mentors are professionals with real-world experience working at renowned tech Companies like Google, SalesForce and Genentech, and other technology start-ups.
- Build a portfolio project to showcase your test automation and QA talents. Employers are naturally skeptical and it’s way better to show than to tell. We’ll guide you through building a portfolio using the skills and techniques used industry wide.
Interview with amazing employers. Meet employers looking for top QA applicants.
+ What kind of technical skills will I learn?
The program builds on your QA knowledge and provides you the skills needed to quickly have large industry impact. During this course, you’ll learn Java,WebDriver, Selenium IDE, Frameworks, Linux, SQL, TDD and more!
+ What kind of soft skills will I learn?
Succeeding in industry is as much about soft-skills as technical ones. We cover some of the basics:
- Communication skills. Academics and people in industry communicate in very different ways. We’ll work with you to teach you common QA terms and communication style.
- Networking. Meeting people is really important for your career but there are half a dozen subtle mistakes that young professionals frequently make. We’ll help you avoid them.
- Practice interviews. Technical interviews can be notoriously tough. We help you prepare so that you know what to expect.
+ What is the time commitment?
The course consists of a 6 week course with classes held 4 times a week for 4 hours in our Daly City office ( 140 San Pedro Rd., Daly City, CA 94014). The total duration of the course is 123 hours.
In addition to the classes, plan on spending at least 15 hours outside of class each week working on homework assignments about your project.
Students will develop their own portfolio from end to end, and will present them in an invite-only event called QA Demo Day, in front of an audience of Recruiters and Senior QA Managers.
+ Who is eligible to apply?
We welcome applications from anyone who lives in the San Francisco Bay Area and knows how to test. The program is geared towards helping you make a transition to the White Box Testing and Test Automation from Manual black box testing, and we are looking for candidates who want to get a new job within three months of completing the course.
+ What is included in the tuition price?
The tuition is $3,000 and it includes access to our classes and events during 6 weeks. Life-time access to our online course materials library. Life-time access to our network of Hiring Partners, Mentors and Alumni. And to top it all off you will be served a delicious dinner each night that class is held.