2 Day Seminar on Transitioning from
Traditional QA to Agile Testing in SFO
And wrap up the session by sharing the cheat sheet of Agile Testing model to help you define and refine your agile transformation strategies. All in all, you will walk away from this session knowing how to begin your agile transformation or, if you’re already mired in agility, how to raise the bar for increased and sustained performance.
- The keys in building or transitioning your teams towards agile—what skills and characteristics to look for
- The level of planning, execution, and reporting that is relevant for agile testing within teams
- The keys to building and maintaining a multi-tiered agile automation approach
- The central changes test leadership and management needs to make in order to support the transformation
- How important it is to move from a testing focus towards a quality focus; and strategies for doing it
High Level Outline:
This is a full day workshop, split into 2-3 hour sessions.
On Day #1 we’ll explore more from a team perspective
- Mindset of the agile tester
- Testing activity within the sprint
- Requirements, documentation, bugs – oh my!
On Day #2 we’ll focus more on agile automation, team leadership, metrics, and the 3Pillar strategy for agile adoption.
- The Agile Test Automation Pyramid as the new automation strategy
- Explore the 3Pillars model for balancing your transformation strategies
- Test team management, metrics, and critical leadership adjustments
Who We Are
SQA Solution is an organization creating an environment that facilitates employment, networking, and learning opportunities for Software QA engineers in the San Francisco and Silicon Valley region.
SQA Solution organizes some of the best QA and Testing events and seminars in the Bay with great corporate sponsors, venues, and QA rock star speakers. Our community consists of QA rock stars’ , CTO’s, QA Directors and Managers, Test Automation Engineers, Black Box Testers, White Box Testers, CSV Validation Engineers, Build and Release Engineers, Software Engineers, Venture Capitalists, Entrepreneurs,and other tech professionals.