Inside This Issue
- Happy Holidays!
- Open QA Positions!
- QA/QE and Selenium Training
- See Our New brochures
- Watch Our New Videos
We want to wish you and your families much Joy and Happiness
during this Holiday Season.
We also want to take this time to thank you for your support. You have helped to make this an amazing year for us at SQA Solution, and we appreciate you!
May 2013 be the Best Year Ever for All of Us!
We Have Open QA Positions!
We’re seeking dynamic QA professionals to join our growing team, and we currently have a number of open positions at SQA Solution.
- QA Analyst, SCRUM/Agile, SQL, QTP. Located in New York.
- Business Systems Analyst, SAP, Excel. Located in Oceanside.
- Assoc DBA, SAP r/3, ERP, Access, Finance/Accounting and product, shipment/returns data.
- QA Engineer, Mobile, Agile, Black Box, Agile, Web Testing.
- White Box QA Engineer Java, SQL and Apache.
- Talented QA Engineers (Several positions available).
Don’t see anything that fits, or looking for a shorter term gig? We always want to hear from talented people and we frequently have part-time and/or short-term openings.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we offer competitive rates, great benefits, and a pleasant work environment. Go here to apply: Careers
NEW! QA/QE and Selenium Training
Our courses are designed to improve your qualifications and skill set so that you will be more marketable in the workplace. For example, if most of your experience has been in Black Box Testing, you will definitely want to sign up for this course to broaden your skill set.
Here is a brief description of the training:
- Training is provided by industry experts with extensive experience in the field.
- Focus is on Key Tools and Technologies required for successful QA placement.
- Duration: 4 – 6 Weeks (Depending on the student’s prior background).
- Onsite full time (9 a.m. -5 p.m.) training, given 5 days a week.
- Exclusive Instructor-Guided Lab Sessions.
- Samples/Projects for all Technologies and Tools.
- Training includes expansive technical curriculum along with assignments, individual/team projects, mock interviews, and Q&A sessions.
- Documentation is provided to assist with the learning process.
- Resume and interview preparation assistance.
- Support after placement.
- Our next QA Training starts on December 10th, 2012.
- JAVA and Informatica Training starts January 7th, 2013.
To view a full description of the classes, which are very comprehensive,Click This Link.
You can register for training by going to the link above and clicking the registration link at the end of that web page. Alternatively, you canemail us at email@example.com
View, Download, or Print Our New brochures!
On our website, we now have brochures for all of our services! Just click the PDF icon at the top of each page to view a full-screen brochure. After the brochure is displayed, you will be able to download or print it for future reference.
Come and Watch Our New Videos!
We’re happy to announce that we’ve produced 11 New Videos, which are now posted on our YouTube Channel. These short videos are both entertaining and educational. They discuss many of the services we offer. To view the videos, Click this Link.
Once Again, We Wish You Happy Holidays
and a Happy New Year!
San Francisco, CA