At SQA Solution, we test Web Applications, Mobile Applications, Desktop Applications, and Data Warehouses. Manual Testing plays a crucial role in discovering defects in all of these procedures.
Did you know that the original computer “bug” was a little moth that got caught in a mainframe computer and caused it to malfunction? We here at SQA Solution know our history…and how to find bugs!
In some ways, testers act in the role of an end user. They use all features of the application, just as an end user would, to make sure the software performs correctly. For thorough assessment and evaluation, our testers follow an itemized test plan which goes through a collection of test cases.
SQA Solution uses Manual Testing in many phases of a testing lifecycle. They are as follows:
- Unit Testing. This preliminary phase of testing is usually conducted by the developer who authored the code.
- Integration Testing. This phase is conducted in two modes: as either a comprehensive package or as an addition to the previous package.
- System Testing. In this phase, we test the application for all expected functions and platforms.
- User Acceptance Testing. This testing phase is conducted as part of customer sign-off on the finished software.
SQA Solution performs the following types of testing:
- Black Box/Functionality Testing
- Unit Testing
- End-to-End Testing
- Regression Testing
- Configuration/Compatibility Testing
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Installation/Integration Testing
- Security/Vulnerability Testing
- Internationalization/Localization Testing
Manual Testing is a critical component of every test plan. This is especially true if your software changes often with frequent updates and new releases. SQA Solution provides the following Manual Testing services:
- Exploratory testing. This testing at the beginning of a development cycle helps discover valuable end-user insights.
- User scenarios, navigation, and interface testing. These are tested within the confines of GUI-testing.
- Integration testing. This testing verifies that the system’s units work properly together;
- System testing. This testing is conducted before application’s release.
- Security testing. This tests the code and server configuration.
- Penetration testing. This testing ensures that software is protected from intrusions.
- Thorough check of software features and functions. This check is critical for your business objectives.
By working with Manual Testing and other testing procedures, our QA teams demonstrate precision, reliability, and an end-user orientation, which enables them to detect as many bugs as is feasible. In addition, we provide practical suggestions about improvements to your software and processes.
Note: Want to learn even more about how we can help out with your testing strategy? Visit our other site, www.SQASolution.com, to get detailed information about what’s included in our services.