Our client is a leading e-Marketing firm that develops websites for top 100 cosmetics companies.
Short release cycles and rapid turnaround of new site functionality meant an increased demand for QA testing. Our client needed to augment their IT department by building a QA team capable of meeting tough deadlines. Since most of the development is done during the business hours, our client wanted to test after developers were gone for a day making it possible to have a 24/7 model that minimized downtime and allowed the project team and developers to review test results and bugs when they are back in the office the next day.
They turned to SQA Solution’s offshore U.S. Trained overseas testing experts in Canada, India, and Ukraine. To establish the most effective way to utilize and manage the offshore team, SQA Solution placed a QA Lead at the client’s site to manage our offshore team and to provide a face-to-face focal point that could interface with the project team on a daily basis.
Our certified QA engineers and worked with the project team to implement a test strategy using QA best practices to ensure quality was embedded in the development process. We designed several test efforts for their validation to ensure that all aspects of the website were thoroughly tested within each release cycle:
- Black Box Testing
- White Box Testing
- Test Automation
- Load & Performance Testing
- Functional Testing
- UI Testing
- Beta Testing
- Database Testing
- Migration Testing
- Installation Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Usability Testing
- System Integration Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Improved Customer Experience – Great employee retention. Over 90% worked with us for over 3 years, and continue on supporting our clients with 24/7 On Demand access to diverse skill set in an as-needed basis
- Reduced Costs – Significantly reduced the QA cost by having access to experienced engineers at 50% of typical U.S. salaries.
- Expertise – SQA Solution’s experience with all aspects of the testing process ensured a successfully managed and executed validation process.
“We needed to manage our project costs and On-Demand was the way we accomplished that. SQA Solution’s resources integrated with our onsite teams in a very cohesive way. Our onsite QA Project Manager was great to work with.”
—QA Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
For more on how SQA Solution can help your company improve testing processes, check us out online at www.renttesters.com or call 1.888.789.1482.