Our customer is a large pharmaceutical company delivering on biotechnology solutions for more than 35-years using human genetic information to discover, develop, manufacture, and commercialize medicine that treats patients with serious or life-threatening conditions. They are among the world’s leading biotech companies, with multiple products on the market and a promising development pipeline.
Our customer processed 844 Product Transfer Account Adjustments, 845 Price Authorization Status, 849 Response to Product Transfer Account Adjustment, 850 Purchase Order, 867 Inventory, and 810 Invoice were going through migration and needed to re-test trading partner connectivity between their largest customers McKesson, AmerisourceBergen, and Cardinal Health.
SQA Solution performed a Free Rapid Assessment and created a list of maps to be tested and data to be exchanged allowing us to identify the scope of work. We then worked with the Trading Partners to propose test scenarios, dates, and identified a point of contact to work with at the Trading Partner’s site.
SQA Solution helped develop, implement, and manage the approach to maximize EDI testing results. Our experience developing solutions for every kind of EDI testing project included:
- Trading Partner Testing Services – Implementing a robust testing process to establish a successful trading relationship with EDI partners and ensuring that EDI communications are successful – both the connections and at the document level validating that everything conforms to highly regulated format requirements.
- On-Demand – Supported Trading Partner testing allowed a cost effective way to maintain the resources focus on critical projects.
Our testing involved receiving EDI transactions from Trading Partner test environments to our client’s test environment where data was validated on both ends. We verified:
- Map variations.
- Positive and Negative test scenarios.
- All inbound and outbound transactions.
- Incoming data and data integrity the data base.
- Security testing and disaster recovery testing.
- Improved Customer Experience – Because of our client’s high volume of transactions, they were able to save time on error checking and transaction validation in production.
- Reduced Costs – The value of outsourcing the EDI Testing allowed a rapid return on investment. Our client was able to integrate with their trading partners seamlessly and pain free while saving money and increasing the productivity of their business unit.
- Expertise – SQA Solution’s experience with EDI testing process ensured a successfully managed validation process with all Trading Partners. Our resources EDI knowledge were applied to manage the testing processes ensured our client avoided the pitfalls of trying to take a learn-as-you-go approach to achieve success with valuable Trading Partner relationships.
“My team was able to focus on their critical deliverables while SQA Solution managed and tested the EDI transactions. They worked seamlessly with our Trading Partners.”
—QA Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
For more on how SQA Solution can help your company improve testing processes, check us out online at www.renttesters.com or call 1.888.789.1482.