New service has been presented by SQA SOLUTION – Test iPhone. Beta Testing is the most critical step in the iPhone application development process Beta Testing is the process of testing iPhone applications. As iPhone uses new technologies and more potentialities and as customer console with using iPhones persists to develop, the iPhone applications. marketplace continues to be a beneficial one. To help realize this potential, iPhone applications. developers understand the need of Beta Testing and quality assurance values. This movement toward standardized Beta Testing requirements has already begun to unfold. By doing so, there is much to gain for all. iPhone applications. have never been popular in earlier days, but now its popularity is booming day by day. iPhone applications. developers are facing a crowd of challenges due to the increasing difficulty of Beta Testing across different handsets, languages and locations.
SQA Solution’s iPhone App Testers offers Beta Testing services to simplify the Beta Testing needs for applications developers. To provide Beta Testing services SQA Solution launched iPhone App Testers in San Francisco on 19th July 2009. As iPhone becomes so omnipresent, the requirement for reliable Beta Testing services has become even more compelling. iPhone App Testers provides following services
Test Preparation — Define and Build by iPhone App Testers
SQA Solution’s iPhone App Testers will develop test cases for all in scope features and test types. Test Cases will be maintained in online test management tool.. iPhone App Testers will test for the following:
• iPhone application functionality Testing
iPhone App Testers perform real Beta Testing of iPhone application, with various scenarios. Our team will test iPhone application based on defined specifications
• Performance and Scalability Testing of iPhone application. Backend applications will need to manage the traffic of multiple iPhone devices at the same time. iPhone App Testers will identify all the load issues and will help make system more scalable.
• iPhone App Usability & Compatibility Testing
iPhone App Testers verify the effectiveness and Usability of iPhone application on the various devices including interoperability with other applications running on the iPhone device. iPhone App Testers Certify iPhone Application on iPod/iPhone
• iPhone App UI Response
iPhone App Testers verifies the response of each function and measure the performance of each response.
• iPhone App Settings response
iPhone App Testers verify all settings available for the application and test the functionality of each setting
• iPhone App Crash Points
iPhone App Testers will identify all crash points, and will work with development team to resolve them
•iPhone App Low Connectivity
iPhone App Testers will test the behavior of iPhone App in Low connectivity mode and verify proper behavior
•iPhone App Response Memory Handling
iPhone App Testers will measure the memory usage of the iPhone application and identify all memory leaks
•iPhone App Sleep Mode
iPhone App Testers will test the application response in the sleep mode.
• iPhone App Accelerometer
iPhone App Testers will test to ensure that iPhone application properly responds to rotations
• iPhone App Battery Usage
iPhone App Testers will measure the battery usage and will provide feedback on increasing battery life
• iPhone App Retrials in Case of network disconnect iPhone App Testers will test iPhone application behavior in case of network disconnect
- Build Acceptance Testing -The first test iPhone App Testers team performs after every code drop. Verifying that the application build is stable to be tested.
- High priority defect fixes – iPhone App Testers will verify after build acceptance suite execution is complete.
- iPhone App Test case execution shall be priority based, where high priority test cases are executed first, followed by medium and low priority test cases.
- iPhone App Regression Testing – iPhone App Testers will perform verification of application functionality to verify that new code did not break the existing functions and the system is not adversely affected by any code or configuration changes.
- iPhone App Ad-Hoc Testing – iPhone App Testers will conduct Testing where random actions are executed in an attempt to break the system. Such executions include (but are not limited to) inputting invalid values, malicious input, and unnatural navigation.
- iPhone App Compatibility Testing– iPhone App Testers will test in the following OS/ Device combination:
|iPod Touch 1st gen||X||X|
|iPod Touch 2nd gen||X|
• iPhone App Testers team will manually test functionality based on the requirements in the test environment
• iPhone App Testers will Beta Testing website to verify that all functions are implemented correctly and according to the specifications
• iPhone App Testers team will analyze and record all test results
• iPhone App Testers will use it’s own lab to conduct compatibility test
• Defects found by iPhone App Testers during testing will be logged into the Bug Tracking Database.
• All fixed defects will be verified by iPhone App Testers
About SQA Solution
SQA Solution, Inc. is a provider of On Demand software
testing , Our US based and global professionals with proven methodologies serve as Testing partner throughout a client’s product implementation schedule. Our clients rely on SQA Solution services to deliver quality and bug free software to their customers. Based in San Francisco, California SQA Solution maintains offices in India and Ukraine providing services under the SQA Solution name. To learn more about the SQA Solution team, visit http://www.SQASolution.com